Fabian Groffen wrote:
Hi all,

Please find attached the patch of the prefix repoman sources against the
current trunk.  I hope I removed all hunks that have prefix-only
changes.

You realize I wrote generic SCM support into repoman over the summer right? :P It was never merged (afaik I slacked on it, but also because it uses Popen and you pesky OSX folks are stuck on python2.3, so I need to convert to portage.spawn).

However the support was generic, so for pretty much any system that 'is kinda like cvs/svn' should work fine with a few tweaks to the exec mapping. <bias>This of course excludes GIT, since it's a huge non-standard piece of crap.</bias>

I may work on fixing that code up and putting it into HEAD before I retire.

-Alec Warner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]