On 24-11-2006 23:29:53 -0800, Zac Medico wrote:

> Fabian Groffen wrote:
> > Please find attached the patch of the prefix repoman sources against the
> > current trunk.
>
> I like the idea of having svn support, but I think it will be much
> nicer if we separate the cvs and svn support into plugins.  That
> way, it should make the code cleaner and we'll more easily be able
> to add support for additional revision control systems if we want.

I would prefer that, as I'm an OO-freak, but like I said I only revamped
this patch into a working one.  Besides that, I'm not a Python guru,
so more than a few if-s is getting a challenge already.

All in all, if there is an interface somewhere, then the code parts can
be copied in there for sure, quite easily.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level