W dniu sob, 03.02.2018 o godzinie 09∶58 +0100, użytkownik Ulrich Mueller
napisał:
> > Add a check for common mistakes in commit messages. For now, it is
> > pretty rough and exits immediately but it should be integrated with
> > the editor in the future.
>
> Have you tested this against existing commits in the gentoo repo?

After checking the 10000 most recent commits, I have the following stats
on invalid commit messages:

138 klaus...@gentoo.org
99 sly...@gentoo.org
61 l...@gentoo.org
20 dilfri...@gentoo.org
18 monsie...@gentoo.org
15 pa...@gentoo.org
15 whi...@gentoo.org
13 ali...@gentoo.org
12 flop...@gentoo.org
12 x...@gentoo.org
12 j...@gentoo.org
11 a...@gentoo.org
11 amy...@gentoo.org
10 polynomia...@gentoo.org

Most of the violations are uses of Gentoo-Bug and very long single-line
commit messages; most likely people using '-m "very long message because
I am lazy and can't use editor properly"'.

Full list of violations in the sample:
https://gist.github.com/mgorny/fa81ffe07ca9565198e4e44fb040bb19

--
Best regards,