99% of Your emails consist the previous one(s). THIS IS JUNK!!!!!!
If everything what You want to say is in the 3-4 lines of new text, for
what do You need the rest?? It's unreadable for me!
Though my english isn't perfect, I really understand what I need and/or
want - except emails like this with subject [gentoo-user] GLIS for
dummies ...

Attach only what You need to attach - the rest is useless! Every emails
are on the mail servers!!! The search engine really works and is quite
easy!!!

Regards,
Przemek

PS. Sorry for my english!
Email:pmaciag(at)inx.pm.waw.pl  |  Email:troll(at)trollmoors.dyndns.org
Reg Linux User#: 303556
JID#: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     JID#: [EMAIL PROTECTED]