On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 03:39:29PM +0200, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
> 2010/7/5 William Kenworthy <bi...@iinet.net.au>:
> >
> > There is a very informative movie that might help explain the process of
> > asking a question, then asking what question you need to get the answer.
> > Its called "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy".
> >
> > Its obvious, the answers 24.
>
> 24? I always thought "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the
> Universe, and Everything" was 42. Did I miss something? :)

Obviously William Kenworthy is actually from a planet in the vicinity
of Betelgeuse, and has three arms, 2 of which with 6 fingers, and 1
with 7. Else I cannot fathom why he would want to try to count in base
19.

Willie W. Wong                                     ww...@math.princeton.edu
         et vice versa   ~~~  I. Newton