Adam Carter wrote:
There's a humongous matrix of

    nvidia chipset and model numbers somewhere on the internet that
    explains the differences but I can't seem to find it at the moment. My
    Google-fu is failing me. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_NVIDIA_graphics_processing_units

Nice link. I didn't even think of looking on that site. I guess one good thing to go by is the processing power and memory. After all, that's what makes it all work faster. Looks like I'm still getting a pretty old card but I don't play any hard core games or anything. Playing videos is about as much load as the card will see with me. I do play Kpatience tho. Love my card games.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)