On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 07:00:01PM +0200, Dale wrote:
> Michael Orlitzky wrote:
> >
> > I'm not a doctor but it's probably perfectly safe.
> >

> I'd copy my world file to my root directory just in case tho.  At least
> you got a starting point if something did get froggy.
>
> That's just me tho.  We all know how weird I am.  lol
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

I always use rsync to back up my entire system after updating and
keep 3 updates back, so when anything goes wrong I can just restore
the bit that went wrong or restore the whole system.
How's that for paranoid?
Murphy's taught me well...

--
If only my nterface to the time-space continuum could be unix-like... With vim
keybindings, cron, and everything!