Indi wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 07:00:01PM +0200, Dale wrote:
Michael Orlitzky wrote:
I'm not a doctor but it's probably perfectly safe.

I'd copy my world file to my root directory just in case tho.  At least
you got a starting point if something did get froggy.

That's just me tho.  We all know how weird I am.  lol

Dale

:-)  :-)
I always use rsync to back up my entire system after updating and
keep 3 updates back, so when anything goes wrong I can just restore
the bit that went wrong or restore the whole system.
How's that for paranoid?
Murphy's taught me well...

He is a great teacher tho. We seem to remember his lessons. I think he should be Professor Murphy myself. We need more like him but maybe more preventative. ;-)

Dale

:-)  :-)