Alan McKinnon writes:

> I'm having the devil's own time with kdepim after upgrading to 4.6.0.

Me too. But I still did not have any time to investigate this, so I live
without kmail for the moment. Thunderbird also sucks big time, but I
just live with it. I thought about downgrading the whole KDEPIM stuff
again, but some day I will have to do the upgrade, and the problems will
be back.

Oh my. I feared this would happen, and the more I read that the upgrade
process would be really really easy, the more I feared for it. Somehow I
just knew it wouldn't work, and at least I was right.

Um, this does not really answer your question. I know.

        Wonko