On Monday 18 July 2011 21:39:41 Stroller wrote:
> On 18 July 2011, at 14:50, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes, I think he'll be eligible for parole beginning 2023.
> >
> > please refrain yourself from idiotic remarks like this.
>
> You really have no authority to talk, Volker.
>
> I seem to recall you can't even recognise filesystem corruption, likely a
> hard-drive failing with physical errors:

and the stuff you quote below have what to do with this?

or with filesystem errors?

or with a failing harddrive?

I give you a hint, because you need it:

nothing at all.

That posting was about Macos making it impossible to delete stuff WITHOUT ANY
INFORMATION ABOUT THE REASONS. There were no errors. No error messages
ANYWHERE. I am doing this crap for long enough to recognize an error. But
failing silently? That is bad.

Even worse people like you blaming the messanger for the shortcomings of a
operating system.

Instead of insulting me and trolling around you should waste a second or two
and think before you hit the send button. You need it.

--
#163933