On Wednesday 20 July 2011 15:20:43 Stroller wrote:

> >> Unless there is some family or intimate connection the rest of us are
> >> unaware of, there are no grounds for you to be offended on behalf of a
> >> convicted murderer.
> >
> > I am not offended because of a murderer. I am offended by your weak
> > trolling. Somebody asks some raiser4 related questions and little
> > trolls like you pop up and spout their crap. All the fucking time.
>
> Ok, maybe I should just excuse you for your disability. It's clear you're
> not properly calibrated to social interactions.

oh sure, because I have called you for your trolling, I am unable to interact.
You know me really well. Wow, thanks for your distant-analyzation of my mind.
You must be a genius.

> The whole point of "trolling" is that it *is* an attempt to offend or
> disturb. So if you have no reason to be offended or disturbed, then my joke
> couldn't possibly have been trolling.

You offended and you disturbed. Instead of an answer you sent a tasteless
joke. Which is a disturbance. Follwing your own sentence above that is
trolling.

Really, try better.

> >> You had to use the word "idiotic", apparently because it makes you
> >> feel big, like in your head you have more stature, when you slap
> >> someone else down.>
> > no, I used it because your 'joke' was idiotic. Beware: I did not call
> > yourself an idiot. A suble difference you should have thought about.
>
> Are you trying to backpedal now?

no. I stand by my word. Your 'joke' was bad trolling and idiotic.

> Because anyone can see that idiocy is
> inherently associated with idiots, and you're likely to antagonise people
> just the same whichever way you phrase it.

I really do not care about your esteem for me. Or what anybody else on this
list think about me.
If you were among my 'real life' friends - yeah, I would care. But some
anonymous troll on a mailing list? Seriously, you aren't even man enough to
post using your name - and I shall regard your person highly?

> > I am sick of people who troll around and then go all whiney when put
> > down. You can either handle the flames or you restrain yourself. It
> > seems that you
> You're really not worth the time.

because you got burnt it seems.

--