On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Volker Armin Hemmann
<volkerar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Montag 07 November 2011, 10:28:41 schrieb J. Roeleveld:

>> > virtualbox is also pretty broken at the moment.
>>
>> Broken in what way?
>> I am happily using it without any issues.
>
> the worst way:
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=OTk5Mw

Yeah, it was sort of fun to watch that thread as it occurred on LKML.

Personally I felt the Phoronix article was a bit of a troll as the
best he could do personally was say that he had problems a year ago,
but I believe the kernel devs are telling the truth as best they know
it about the number of bug reports they get. Let's remember however
that they probably don't here much from those of us who use it
successfully.

What I'm not clear about Volker is whether _you_ are a user of
Virtualbox and have had problems with recent versions yourself or just
down on the application because of what you read?

- Mark