On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> If you are not a religious person, then fine, some of us are.  It
> doesn't mean we can't still respect each other and be a better place
> than the LKML.

I'm atheists, and I don't see any relation between being or not a
religious person, using profanity, or that we respect each other. The
three of them are orthogonal, I think.

I try to respect every member of this list. To me, that doesn't have
anything to do with using profanity, nor the other way around: I've
seen a LOT of unrespectful behaviour by many members of the lists, who
didn't use profanity at all.

I believe is shallow and a little silly to equate "being respectful"
to "not use profanity". As such, I will continue to use profanity from
time to time when I believe is the proper response (as it was in this
case).

If you don't like it, feel free to filter me, ignore me, or wathever
course of action you think you should take. I will not censor myself
just to placate the sensibilities of someone.

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México