Hello!

On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:09:00 -0500
Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> walt wrote:
> >
> > No, my 4.0.1.2 doesn't play your presentation.  It displays a light
> > brown rectangle and nothing else.  I uploaded your odp to google
> > docs and tried to play it but I've never tried that before so I'm
> > probably doing something wrong.
> >
> > More informed opinions are welcome, of course :)
>
> That was what I got to.  I thought maybe it was just me so I didn't
> post.  Guess it was not just me.
>
> Dale

  Thank you for testing! That is exactly the problem. I am able to play
this presentation in LibreOffice-3.6 on Gentoo and in LibreOffice-3.5
on Debian. I also tried to play it in LibreOffice-4 for Windows, and it
went just fine. So, the problem seems to be related to either Gentoo
libraries (for example, ffmpeg --> libav transition) or with my current
configuration.

  Any other opinions/tests/suggestions?
  Thank you!
    Vladimir