Hello!

On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 18:00:02 -0800
walt <w41...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've never had problems playing media files in loimpress, so I all I
> can do is guess.
  If you can play video files in LibreOffice-4.0.1.2, could you please
tell me which related packages do you have installed? (like
gst-plugins-libav, gstreamer and so on). And what USE-flags do you
turn on for libreoffice?

> Have you tried starting loimpress from a bash prompt and looking for
> error messages as it tries to open a presentation file?

  I tried to launch Impress from the command line, but it does not give
any error messages. When I open the built-in media player ("tools" ->
"media player") and try to open some video or audio file in it, it just
tells me that the format is not supported.

  Regards,
    Vladimir

-----
 <v...@ukr.net>