On 04/17/13 18:45, Randolph Maaßen wrote:
  2013/4/17 Joseph <[1]syscon...@gmail.com>

  On 04/17/13 16:27, Alan McKinnon wrote:

    On 17/04/2013 15:57, Joseph wrote:

    When I try to print from "evince" to pdf file I get an error:
    Error printing - Operation not supported

    well, obviously your installed evince doesn't do pdf printing.....
    --
    Alan McKinnon
    [2]alan.mckin...@gmail.com

    Well, it did print to pdf or ps file a week ago before upgrading, so
    what did it change?
    Why all of a sudden doesn't do pdf printing?
    --
    Joseph

  So what packages have been updated/changed, what does your printing
  system look like, ...
  Without some information nobody can help you.
  --
  Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

  Randolph Maaßen

I'm using standard cups printing system.
It is hard to find out which package are responsible for it, I usually upgrade very second month so bunch of them got upgraded I did not get any error messages. It is like looking for a needle in a haystack :-/

--
Joseph