On 04/17/13 21:31, Alan McKinnon wrote:
On 17/04/2013 18:30, Joseph wrote:
On 04/17/13 16:27, Alan McKinnon wrote:
On 17/04/2013 15:57, Joseph wrote:
When I try to print from "evince" to pdf file I get an error:

Error printing - Operation not supported

well, obviously your installed evince doesn't do pdf printing.....

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com

Well, it did print to pdf or ps file a week ago before upgrading, so
what did it change?
Why all of a sudden doesn't do pdf printing?

I have absolutely no idea - only one of us can look at your computer
screen and run debugging commands, and it isn't me.

If you want help on this list, it's traditional to supply up front
relevant information that will let people help you. You left this step out.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com

OK, I'm getting somewhere.
After starting "evince" from command line I can print to pdf file; but only
when starting it from a desktop I'm getting this error.