Resolution being, if I can manually unmount it fine, why can't the system auto-unmount it?

Thanks,

Charles

On 2013-06-09 4:23 PM, Tanstaafl <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:
Hi all,

Ok, now would like to investigate this to see why this is causing my
shutdowns/reboots to hang with the last thing on the screen being
'unmounting /var...'

Anyone got any idea where to look? I sure don't...

I see a googling session in my near future, but any pointers that may
help expedite this would be appreciated...

Thanks!