On 31/07/13 at 06:56pm, Stroller wrote:
> Hmmmn, it's a bit freaking weird - if I'm understanding correctly some of the
> statements made here about systemd - that there will be files installed to
> /etc/init.d/ that don't actually do anything.

If your refering to what I think your refering to then I think Canek was
talking about packages installing systemd unit files as well ask openrc
init scripts regardless of the init system in use. There fore systemd
users will have scripts in init.d which they do not use and vice versa.

--

- Yohan Pereira

The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
between a mermaid and a seal.
                -- Mark Twain