On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:57:21 -0500, Dale wrote:

> > press Tab at the boot menu to edit isolinux options. But use one of
> > the specifically 64 bit menu items, not the generic one that tries to
> > determine your CPU type on the fly.
>
> Thanks.  I thought there was a way to edit it but I was going to have to
> just look and see if I could figure it out.  This helps.  It gives me
> hope that it is doable too.  ;-)
>
> I wonder, if I try to boot the 32 bit version if it would work?
> According to some of the things I read, it affects the 64 bit stuff but
> not 32 bit stuff.  Hmmmmm.  Interesting.  ^-^

That's a good idea. Both use the same userspace so the only difference is
in the kernels, and I doubt there are many differences between them
except for the target architecture, so it old be a good test. You could
also try the two versions of the alt kernel.

--
Neil Bothwick

Sometimes too much to drink is not enough.