On Nov 7, 2013 9:47 PM, "Dale" <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mine isn't skewed to one side, it's just a fraction to large.  It seems
to be cut off by a few pixels all the way around.  Watching a movie tho, no
problem.  Using it for a puter monitor tho, slight issue.  To give a bit of
a idea, about 1/3 of the clock on the little panel thing at the bottom is
cut off.  The little K menu thing is missing about the same on both bottom
and left side.  You can see it but it just isn't all there like on my puter
monitor.

> Since I don't really plan to use it for a monitor, it's no biggie.  I
figure it could be that they just put to much plastic around the display
itself.  Sort of covered up to much of the screen.

Dale,

I am assuming this is a TV? All TVs apply overscan to inputs and that is
what you are seeing.

Most TVs made in the last five years have a way to turn that off, but it
varies. On my Samsung, I have to use the dvi/HDMI input and set the input
label to dvi/PC and overscan is then turned off for that input. It is
buried in the menu options but it doesn't explain what it does.

I have several mythtv frontends and found this solution about four years
ago when I replaced my living room TV.

Dan