> On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 2:18 AM, Facundo Curti <facu.cu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> First of all, you should not need to run any script. udev should
> handle everything by itself.
>
> > http://bpaste.net/show/186711/
>
> Second of all:
>
> could not open /proc/modules: No such file or directory
>
> How is that even possible? In the first .config you posted, you had
> CONFIG_MODULES unset, but I'm assuming you changed CONFIG_R8169 to 'm'
> by running make menuconfig and going into the correct option, and that
> you don't just edited your .config file. Right?
>
> Because if you edited your .config by hand, that *CANNOT* result in
> anything good, unless you know precisely what are you doing, and even
> then most people would not recommend it.
>
> Yes, of course :) I used make menuconfig, and i put modules ON.

It looks like you don't have kernel module support. Is that so?

I turned this on.

Now I made an emerge --sync, and emerge --update --newuse --deep world

And this give me an update of gentoo-sources (3.10 I had to 3.12). So I'm
going to compile the new kernel to see if it works :P

> What does the following command prints:
>
> find /lib/modules -name "*r816*"

I post it in a few secs :) Please wait I will try first compiling the new
kernel.