> Facundo Curti wrote:
> > But now I have the problem, when I do modprobe r8168 it says:
> >
> > Error: Could not insert 'r8168': Function not implemented
>
> Typo maybe?  It should be r8169.
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)
>
> --
> I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
> how you interpreted my words!
>

> No, sorry. Was a mistake in the first place. The name of the module is
r8168 :P

> On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 12:08 AM, Facundo Curti <facu.cu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> [snip]
> > Sorry about top posting, My bad. Gmail jaja. I need to find a email
> client
> > :P
>
> No prob.
>
> > Thank you for help. I'm trying to install firmware as you sugest. But
> now I
> > have the problem, when I do modprobe r8168 it says:
> >
> > Error: Could not insert 'r8168': Function not implemented
>
> If I'm reading your kernel config correctly, you cannot modprobe
> r8168; you have it compiled in the kernel. If you set it up as a
> module (CONFIG_R8169=m), then I don't understand the "Function not
> implemented" message.
>
> Regards.
> --
> Canek Peláez Valdés
> Posgrado en Ciencia e Ingeniería de la Computación
> Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México

After install firmware, now I can see on my lspci -v

http://bpaste.net/show/186693

So, how you can see, now I have a kernel module. But I still cannot see a
eth0 device :/

at first I througth it could be a misconfig, but:

ifconfig -a: http://bpaste.net/show/186691/

dmesg | grep 8168:

[    0.190299] pci 0000:03:00.0: [10ec:8168] type 00 class 0x020000

Any way modprobe r8168 still not work :/
Thank you! :)