I'm working on this btrfs malarkey and have a question about best
practice. It is recommended to leave the root volume empty and create a
subvolume for the root filesystem which is set with btrfs subvolume
set-default, which I have done.

What is the recommended way to create subvolumes that are mounted further
down the filesystem? Let's say I was usr and var on their own subvolumes.
Do I create them in the btrfs root, which means they have to be mounted
from /etc/fstab - or do I create hem below the subvolume called root?

That raises another question. Assuming I've done it wrong (well, my wife
always does) is there an equivalent to the zfs rename command to move or
rename a subvolume?

--
Neil Bothwick

Unsupported service (adj): Broken (see Demon)