On Monday 20 October 2014 10:59:52 AM Michael Mattes wrote:
> And that is because of the additional features? :-D

I've had issues with the additional features too. Some of the USB serial
devices don't get detected. But this is fixed by disabling the Gentoo specific
options. I may be wrong but I think they're just configuration patches, not the
actual kernel sources. I do use the vanilla kernel because at one point I
needed features from a version that wasn't yet on portage.