I've successfully manually compiled Pale Moon (a Firefox fork), but it
doesn't play h264 files.  Apparently, I have to enable gstreamer for
that.  OK, I did it.  This time the build fails with...

configure:20206: checking for gstreamer-0.10 >= 0.10.25
                      gstreamer-app-0.10
                      gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10
*** Fix above errors and then restart with         "make -f client.mk build"

  I built libgstreamer and the base plugins package.  It still fails.
I can't find which package provides gstreamer-app.  Searching Google
reveals that a lot of other people have the same problem.
http://www.portagefilelist.de/ doesn't have any results.  Any ideas?

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>