On Saturday 17 September 2016, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> What a peculiar odd thing to say. You might want to revisit your word
> choice there.

Perhaps you're right. Unfortunately I don't have the time currently to fight
with ebuilds so I will declare my system, in IBM's immortal expression,
"functionally stabilised"! It does everything I need it to so updates are not
really necessary. I looked into the KDE5 upgrade recently and what I read did
not inspire me with confidence.

Robin

Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling