On 161016-23:23+0300, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> On 16 October 2016 at 23:19, Miroslav Rovis
> >>
> >> [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Netifrc/Brctl_Migration

> > /usr/share/doc/netifrc-0.4.0/net.example.bz2
> >
> > of netifrc package has been updated, ot will soon be updated as well,
> > with tips for users who need lots of kind documentation like me ;-) !

This below is brand new, freshly created!
> Noted, added[1].
>
> [1] https://github.com/gentoo/netifrc/pull/23
>
> > I just looked it up, but it may be my lack of knowledge... I see brctl
> > there, but am unsure if iproute2's bridge is supported... Sorry!

And the below was happening around one year ago!
> It is, see[2] :)
>
> [2] https://github.com/gentoo/netifrc/pull/15

Esp. the one that was happening along with this discussion on
gentoo-users! THat's you in "doc: bridge: add explicit iproute2 hint #23" !
It reads:
 alonbl committed a day ago

Great! Thanks! And sorry to be too slow to follow!
--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia