Raffaele BELARDI wrote:
> Raffaele Belardi wrote:
>> I have three users on my ~amd64 gentoo including myself. The two other
>> users have identical and very limited rights. For me and one user flash
>> in seamonkey works fine, for the other user it is blocked by seamonkey
>> being 'insecure', although the seamonkey binary and the flash plugin
>> (www-plugins/adobe-flash-11.2.202.637) are installed system-wide.
>>
>> I don't understand why the different behaviour, any suggestions?
>>
> Solved by removing the user's .mozilla directory.
>
> raffaele

There is a site that lists what files you can remove and not lose all
data.  If you google for it, it's something like mozzilazine or
something.  I use Seamonkey for my email so I'm always careful with
deleting that directory since I'd lose all my emails.  Of course, if you
don't use the email part, it won't matter.  Just may want to save those
bookmarks first.

Dale

:-)  :-)