Hi,

On my Gentoo Linux box I am running Virtualbox and
on that virtual box Linux again.

When trying to cut text from a terminal or another
text-based apolication and past that into a firefox
running on the virtualized Linux it fails.

But when I start a firefox on the host system,
cut text from a terminal or another text-based
application and paste that into the URL-field
of the firefox on the host sustem, then cut
it from there and paste it into the firefox
on the viryalized Linux...it works.

Looks a little weird to me...
Is that an error, which fails to fail completly
or is a half working feature (or do I fail
in both cases ... ;) ?

Cheers
Meino