Martin Vaeth wrote:
> Daniel Frey <djqf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 04/02/18 08:21, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
>>> BTW, your mails are full of strange space characters
>> I don't see any extra spaces in Dale's message
> After every "." there is a non-breakable space inserted.
> I guess this is an attempt of some editor to non-french-space
> ASCII texts.

I wonder, after each period at the end of a sentence, I put in two
spaces, not one.  Something I was taught years ago somewhere and still
do.  I only put one after a comma tho.  Could that be triggering something?

I'm using Seamonkey which is set to send plain text to anything Gentoo
related.  Other than that, it's set the way it is.  I'm not sure if I
can change anything else on it.

Dale

:-)  :-)