Hi,

> Here are the outputs, which I should include if I need support
> according to emerge ;)

Still, if you didn't attach 9MB worth of stuff, that'd be appreciated.

As a rough guess, the Gentoo list probably has at least 5 thousand
different subscribers, so your simple email generated some 45GB
outgoing traffic on the server.

On a personal note, I'm in Australia where, thanks to our Liberal
government building a National Broadband Network that was outdated
about 10 years before its inception, we have the speed of a string and
tin cans, but without their reliability.

Regards,

Zoltan