On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 2:28 PM <tu...@posteo.de> wrote:

> Since the unstable packages of today are the stable packages of
> tommorrow one needs to bite the bullet (and hopefully this sentence
> is not complete nonsense...I am no native speaker...not at all!)

Presumably if you're running stable on a host you probably wouldn't
want to be biting the bullet on that particular host.

In any case, it seems likely that the news item shouldn't have been
displayed to stable users, or should have had instructions pertaining
to who it was targeted at.

Of course, it shouldn't have been displayed for anybody considering it
was never reviewed as required by GLEP 42.  Stuff like this is the
reason these are supposed to be reviewed...

--
Rich