On Monday, April 6, 2020 11:17:58 PM CEST Ashley Dixon wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 06, 2020 at 11:34:02AM -0600, Grant Taylor wrote:
> > On 4/6/20 6:35 AM, Ashley Dixon wrote:
> > > Hello,
> >
> > Hi,
>
> Hello,
>
> [O.T.] Unfortunately, Grant, I cannot reply to your direct e-mail. My best
> guess is that you have a protection method in place in the event that the
> reverse D.N.S.\ does not match the forward ? As I'm on a domestic I.P.,
> this is out of my control (i.e., `nslookup mail.suugaku.co.uk` returns my
> I.P., but `nslookup <I.P.>` returns some obscure hostname provided by my
> I.S.P.).

I am afraid most (if not all) ISPs will reject emails if the reverse DNS does
not match.
Using a dynamic range is another "spam" indicator and will also get your
emails blocked by (nearly) all ISPs.

I would suggest putting your outbound SMTP server on a cheap VM hosted
somewhere else. Or you get an outbound SMTP-service that allows you to decide
on domain name and email addresses.

--
Joost