Ok if he is getting anal about whether I reply on the top or on the
bottom then tough luck. It makes more sense to me that it is on the
top since:
a) you dont need to scroll
b) if you have been following the thread then you know whats been said
already and if you cant remember you can scroll down to read the
message.
c) the only time i will do it in reverse is when quoting what has been said.

END!

On 10/30/05, Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My reply being on top of what you wrote.  Some people like it on the
> bottom.  I guess someone will be upset no matter which way you do it.  I
> just like the top so that I don't have to scroll down.  My mouse wheel
> leaves a little to be desired.
>
> Dale
>
> Ryan Viljoen wrote:
>
> >Is that better? And while we are on the matter what is top posting?
> >

> --

"When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just
free". - Linus Torvalds, 1995