On 10/7/22 10:31 AM, Matt Connell wrote:
Ashamed to admit I learned of equery meta today. I'd previously been relying on eix to find, say, the website associated with a package.

NEVER be ashamed to admit that you learned something.

Learning is a good thing.

It doesn't matter when you learn it as long as you do learn.

I think that being ashamed about not knowing something tends to promote what I consider to be a negative stigmata that people should know everything and that they should hide what they don't know.

I've been administering Linux professionally for more than two decades and I still learn new things weekly if not daily.

Help pull others up, don't hold them down by climbing on top of them.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die