On 10/7/22 11:10 AM, Matt Connell wrote:
Was more just laughing at myself for having used equery so frequently for ~10 years and not knowing about the option.

Fair enough.

And if I was hiding it, I wouldn't have publicly replied that I learned it :)

TIL

You accidentally struck a button for me. As the ... more experienced SA on teams for a while, I tend to not tolerate people hording / not sharing information and / or making fun of others for not knowing something. So I counter this by actively promoting people learning things as a good thing.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die