On 10/26/22 3:48 PM, Ramon Fischer wrote:
I have created an issue at their Git repository. Maybe there will be solution for this:

    https://github.com/sudo-project/sudo/issues/190

I ... don't know where to begin.

There are so many ways that you can hurt yourself with syntactically valid sudoers that it's not even funny.

You could allow list almost all commands, without using the special ALL place holder and then remark critical commands and end up in a very similar situation.

At some point we have to trust that Systems Administrators / Sudoers editors know what they are doing and let them do so.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die