On 10/26/22 7:27 PM, Ramon Fischer wrote:
Sure, you cannot cover everything, but mitigating at least a little bit would be OK or not? :)

I don't know.  :-/

It's the proverbial problem of spam / virus filtering and a spam / virus gets through the filters and someone saying "But it's your fault because you are supposed to protect me!!!".

Sometimes there's advantages to saying "here's a gun, it's loaded, and the safety is off. we suggest not pointing it at your foot. If you do point it at your foot, don't pull the trigger." type thing.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die