On 2023-01-13, Peter Humphrey wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Ever since the new year I've been getting a bounce message from this list -
> 19
> of them so far. The first of those listed one message twice, most of the
> others
> six times. The message was 200359.
>
> I don't know what that message was, but why is the system Out There having
> such a hard time with it?

Was the message from the list software or from a Microsoft system?

There's possibly one subscriber that has configured their
Exchange/Outlook account to forward e-mails to a Gmail account, and
forwarding as implemented by Microsoft apparently isn't done correctly
and so "SPF" checks run by Gmail are failing.

I tried to send a message to this list about this topic back in November
but it never made through, perhaps it was filtered because it quoted
some of the error messages.

--
Nuno Silva