Grant,

On Thursday, 2023-01-19 22:59:48 -0700, you wrote:

> I tried it a few times.
>
> I'd see mail log entries where the re-sent messages would fail the same
> way that the original sent message failed.  :-/

Me too :-(

But isn't this changeable?   It's a list maintained by Gentoo.Org, after
all.  Gentoo is famous for its customizability,  but the organization of
its mailing lists is not adaptable to new requirements?  Does this mail-
ing software run under Windows?

Either these  mail identification numbers  should be somehow visible and
in particular searchable at

   https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/

or the mail that some mail couldn't be delivered should contain more in-
formation like author, date and subject.

DOES REALLY NOBODY CARE?

Sincerely,
  Rainer