Willie Wong wrote:

>Sorry if you might have explained this before, but can you refresh my
>memory on what it is, this "folding" thing you keep referring to?

Well, I didn't but I thought most everybody had heard of it.

http://folding.stanford.edu/

It is a medical research thing that people run on their rigs.  It is
very CPU intensive too.  If you think you have a cooling issue with your
CPU, run folding for a while, it will find it.

No clue yet why it is doing this.  I may post it on the folding forums
and see if anybody else if having this problem.

Thanks,

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.