Richard Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Assuming you really need a specific version of mysql, and do not want
> to merge a version that already has the doc USE flag, the general idea
> is that you will want to:

I don't need a specific version I simply want the docs to be built.
Adding a use flag of doc or docs does not cause it to be built.  At
least not in what was current portage day before yesterday.

Right now I've run sync and see there is a newer ebuild that does now
show anyting about doc on a pretend install... I'm not sure what that
means but soon as an `emerge -v -u world' finishes I'm going to watch
the install of it and see what is really passed to the compiler.