Neil Bothwick wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 03:01:16 -0600, Dale wrote:
>

>>Especially since it should not be there.  That is for portage you know.
>>/home/<user>/ would be a better spot.
>>

>What's wrong with /usr/portage/distfiles?

Well, I'm not sure I get what you are asking.  I don't think putting the
latest CD that was converted to mp3 should be stored in the distfiles
directory though.  They do have this thing called a Documents folder for
that.  LOL

I don't think it deleted anything in distfiles but it did delete the
directory he created to put non portage stuff in.  Now if he can get the
rsync servers to let him put his stuff on there and wanted to share with
the rest of us, this may work.  O_O  I kind of doubt it though.  That
would be a good way to download "Black Eyed Peas" though.  LOL  Free to,
if the RIAA doesn't find out.

This is sort of funny really.  Sounds like something I would do.  LOL
See sig below.

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.