A.R.S. KA9QLQ Alvin Koffman wrote:

Well I can't get the live cd to boot so I'll check back in a year to see
if Gentoo has it's act togather yet. I do look forward to running Gentoo,
someday.
Alvin

For the best jerky you've ever had go to
http://alk.jerkydirect.com/
My home page
http://ka9qlq.tripod.com
This PC is windows free with Mepis Linux 3.4-3
http://www.mepis.org/
1(747)632-4973 SIP Get Gizmo 1 cent per minuet calling
http://www.gizmoproject.com/
Man, not to sound mean but this is what I was afraid of when the Gentoo Installer was released. =/ I really don't think Gentoo is that hard to install if you just read the docs. Gentoo was my first Linux OS..man I read alot during the first months.
-Jeremy