Dan Johansson wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 August 2006 14:59, Gian Domeni Calgeer wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 1. August 2006 13:36 schrieb Dan Johansson:
> > > Some weeks ago I updated my Desktop to 3.5.2 and after that
> > > the XF86AudioRaiseVolume button on my Logitech keyboard does
> > > [not] increase the master volume.

You mean you upgraded from KDE 3.5.2 to 3.5.3?
Did you around the same time upgrade to modular Xorg (7.0)?

> > you could try to make kde run the command 'amixer set Master 1+'
> > whenever you press the XF86AudioRaiseVolume key
>
> kcontroll will not accept the XF86AudioRaiseVolume button when
> trying to create an input action.

Interesting.  So xev sees the key, but KControl does nothing when
you press it when trying to define a Shortcut?  And what happens
when you also hold Ctrl or Shift?

What says the keyboard section in your /etx/X11/xorg.conf ?

Benno