On Friday 29 December 2006 04:20, Andrew Gaydenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user] [OT] gnupg upgraded, problems arised':
> After yesterday syncing (~amd64) gnupg package was upgraded (and
> de-slotted). Now - via KMail, KGpg, gpg CLI - my long-used password
> suddenly become a 'bad passphrase'. I have tried reimport keys without
> any success.
>
> Any hints?

I'm still running 1.4.x and 1.9.x so I haven't run into the issue yet.

Actually, since you've given me the heads-up, I'll not be doing my normal
(semi-daily) system update today, as I can't spend any time on the issue
(today).  If you can reproduce the error, please file a bug and let me
know the number so I can add myself to the CC list, and possibly add more
information as I have time.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest