Florian,

That's not that big of a difference...Also, Gentoo/Linux does not have
powersaving for every device like Windows XP...it's writing to the hard
drive more often and it doesn't spin as much down when it's not in use to
help performance. Also, if i was you, i'd be worried about your system using
that LITTLE energy especially since you have a pretty hefty CPU, video card,
motherboard, 2 hardrives and al the rest of your components.