I'm having a little trouble getting www-apps/online-bookmarks set up.

Near as I can tell there is literally no help installed when you
install this package.... A few readmes with a URL to an online help
site:
  http://www.frech.ch/online-bookmarks/installation.php

However, I'm not seeing the behavior described there and it appears
there is no other resource for getting started.

You are told to aim your browser at:
  http://www.yourserver.com/online-bookmarks/

When I fill in my server I see a listing like one might see in a file
browser.

The online site claims it will be linked to an install process but
that is true here.

Its a file listing of a bunch of php files but opening the install.php
does not lead to anything usefull... Instead you see a php text file
that doesn't really work as described.

I'm guessing something in the my php setup/config is not done right.

However I've done no config of php.  I just installed the
online-bookmarks/ which pulled in php stuff.  I didn't see messages
about configuring it.

Anyone here using this package that can provide a few tips?