On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 15:47 -0600, Dan Farrell wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 13:28:39 +0100
> Etaoin Shrdlu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > BTW,
> > >   I am more interested to get things working. Quality would be my
> > > second priority.
> >
> > As I said before, I did not have any problem (unfortunately, I cannot
> > access the hardware now and check the bandwidth issue).
>
> I have not yet gotten the new driver to work, though admittedly I
> didn't have much time to try and so went for ndiswrapper pretty
> quickly.

how did you get ndiswrapper to work?  It worked for me for 2.6.23, but
not for 2.6.24.  I have a BCM4306 and I'm having some trouble getting
the kernel driver to work, so I'd like to use ndiswrapper in the mean
time.

When I load ndiswrapper (yes I've rebuilt it :) I get no wlan0 like I
used to.

thanks,

Wash: "Oh my god, it's grotesque! Oh, and there's something in a jar."
                                --Episode #12, "The Message"